Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 56

Day 56 Interlarken (Switzerland)
- Monday 23rd August

I go to great lengths to give Debbie the complete travel experience. Not many tourists get to stay in such a romantic and rustic setting!!!!


Got off to a shaky start at Interlaken when we missed the West Station stop and had to get off at Interlaken Ost (East). This only added a kilometre or so to our walk to the hotel. We didn't need a taxi!
We happily dragged our bags through the town - even had some window shopping on the way.



We eventually left the town behind but I assured Debbie the hotel wasn't far away!!
I didn't say anything, but I was reminded of the road to Mount Buffalo! "It's just around the next hair-pin bend, I'm sure!"





After recovering from what I called the 'rutic ambience' of the room, Debbie stepped out onto the balcony and saw this!!
All was forgiven...again!





No comments:

Post a Comment